Wednesday, April 04, 2007

walk of shame

have you ever had one of those morning where you wake up with a bad feeling -- beyond the hungover, tired, bloated, want-to-puke-but-not feeling? i'm talking about the panicked, confession-inducing guilt that comes from a drunken mistake you can't quite remember. this was one of those mornings.

first things first, i rolled over to make sure it was my husband laying beside me and not some hot stranger i would have to try to kick out. when that checked out, i tried to replay the previous night's events in my head. 1) got home 2) picked up a bit 3) paid some bills 4) cut out magnum's business cards 5) started drinking morgan and pibb 6) listened to creighton/nebraska baseball game that i was supposed to be at but didn't go to because it was cold out 7) talked politics with magnum 8) played around on the comput.... oh fuck. it hit me.



i started a myspace page.

4 Comments:

Blogger JulieGong said...

Ha... myspace.

10:38 AM  
Blogger scott c said...

myspace sucks.

(but I'll totally be your friend)

2:14 PM  
Blogger Sexy Lexi said...

LOL! I guess now's a good time to admit I took the walk of shame not that long ago too. Unfortunately there were no mind-altering substances involved beforehand, so I guess that puts me in the same category as the rest of the Myspacers--and everybody knows that Myspace is just for child molesters.

7:11 AM  
Blogger Lara said...

You're SO busted. :)

BTW, the Adverbatims link is broken on your sidebar.

8:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home