Friday, January 26, 2007

i want to be an adult when i grow up

i know i'm technically an adult, but sometimes i can't believe that my friends and i are all grown up have such grown up jobs. (well, i guess my job doesn't really count... i play with sparkly paper and pretty colors and foam core and spray mount and watch 'the office' with my coworkers at lunch every friday.*) but everyone else's job seems like something that we shouldn't be old enough or responsible enough to do**. it really makes me want to follow them around at work sometime to make sure they're not still just pretending to be grown ups. does anyone else have the urge to do this? when's "bring your immature high school friend who has no faith in you to work day"?

well, i guess i'd better get back to searching for pictures, picking out colors and sorting out the macoroni pieces i want to use on my next project...


*oh, and i can't forget to mention the shoe kick tournaments everyone thinks we have

** not that i'm saying my friends are irrespons -- oh, who am i kidding. sorry guys.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lara said...

I am TOTALLY pretending. My "business trips" and "office" are completely too much responsibility for me!

12:47 PM  
Blogger scott c said...

Dude. I fricking save lives. I'm responsible as shit.

(glad you're back)

1:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home