Wednesday, May 03, 2006

happy birth moment to me

actually that was somtime around 6 in the am. but it's so fun to say.

i just want to point out that it's 9:20 on wednesday and i'm still drunk from last night. even after puking in magnum's work van--sorry sweetie! i'm so disappointed in myself; i haven't puked in like 4 years. damn amg and her "mystery shots". good thing is that i'm not feeling sick really. just still drunk. and i'm totally craving a breakfast burrito from mcdonald's. oh, and my bro just got me an itunes gift certificate that i can't wait to use. how cool is that?! i need some sleep...

4 Comments:

Blogger Sexy Lexi said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DUB!

Your bro rules...iTunes gift certificates are the bomb! Nurse that hangover with fresh new tunes!

7:25 AM  
Blogger scott c said...

Happy Birthday and stuff.

I am no longer drunk (at 3pm).
sc.

10:58 AM  
Blogger Lara said...

Happy birthday! :)

6:28 AM  
Blogger JulieGong said...

Happy Birthday. Sorry its a late wish but strep throat has ruined my life.

11:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home