Wednesday, February 04, 2009

the definition of "need"

when i first got a cell phone my freshman year of college, it was for "emergencies only." everything about cell phones was completely different then, and the cost of going over with your minutes was INSANE. but alas, i had friends and boys i wanted to talk to, so what's a girl to do? needless to say, the bills were huge and the 'rents were mad. what made it worse was that allhell* never got my bill right. i spent just as much time on the phone with them trying to correct my bill as i did going over with my minutes.

once i grew up and became responsible for my own phone, i finally switched to sprint who i have been very happy with. they don't eff up my bills, i hardly ever drop calls, i really have no complaints about them... except that i want an iphone. and i would have to switch to at&t to get an iphone. sprint has many nice phone that would do a lot of the same things as an iphone, but they're just not iphones.

then i have to ask myself, do i really *need* an iphone? the mac-loving consumerist in me says yes, but the satisfied sprint customer in me says no.



*my adoring nickname for alltel

1 Comments:

Blogger Lara said...

Yes, yes you do.

Although I miss Sprint sometimes, I mostly haven't noticed the difference. Especially on 3G - the network is a lot better. Before I had dropped calls all the time, but with 3G not as much. Sprint's phones mostly suck...it's one way they've never really caught up with some of the other carriers.

1:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home